1. Make a space in your article where you would like the video to sit.
2. Open a separate internet tab, and find the video on YouTube.
3. Copy the share code given with that YouTube video.
4. Go to http://embedresponsively.com/ and paste the share code into the YouTube URL bar.
5. Hit Embed. This will give you an embed code that is responsive on mobile.
6. Copy this new code and paste it into the article by clicking the ‘embed’ symbol.
7. Your video will now be embedded into your article and will be responsive across all devices.